A brief insight into the adventure that is my life.

Tuesday, June 20, 2006

Descupa (Sorry)

Once again, thanks for everyone´s commments on my last post, and thanks for the emails I´ve received regarding the blog as well. I apologize for not posting the last couple of days. After 10 or so days of being in Brazil, I started to think that it might be possible to have time to post every day...but alas, my schedule is changing just a bit.

There´s so much I want to update you on, but so little time. I´ll only share the most important details for now. Last night I finally found out where I´ll be staying after Duda´s house, and I´ll be moving in today. Are you ready for this? (I´m pretty excited myself):

You see, there are seven contetants left on the Brazilian version of American Idol (called Idolos), and they all just moved from the hotel they had been staying at to a house on SBT´s property. The opportunity arose for me to live in the house with the seven remaining contestants, and I accepted. Now I will have a flexible on-call schedule with the SuperNanny production team, and I will live with the Idolos contestants so that I can be available to film anything exciting that happens in the house. So now my internship will kind of be 24 hours a day, but it will be relaxed for the majority of the time.

There are a lot of pros and cons to this new living situation. One problem that I won´t have to worry about will be getting to work; it had been kind of difficult since I don´t have a car here. One major con, however, is that there is no computer in the Idolos house. That means my posts may become a little less frequent, and it means that finding a computer I can use to post pictures will be even more difficult. I will do my best to update you whenever possible, and I will try to get pictures posted as much as I can. I hope I´ll be able to post again fairly soon! Until then!

4 Comments:

Blogger Chadventure said...

Oh brother! Hope everything goes well with the Idolos' egos. I can't imagine what living with people like that will be like, but I think you can handle anything. I'm praying for you man. I'm happy to hear that you found a house!

11:44 AM

 
Blogger Michael Harrison said...

You are an AMERICAN IDOL with the hair to match, Bowman. HA HA. Praying for you and appreciate you letting us know what is happening. Keep Jesus 1st and on your lips as well. Blessings :)

4:25 PM

 
Blogger Justin Snyder said...

Hey man! Sounds like you are having an awesome time. Sorry I never got in touch with you about the website. It sort of got swept under the rug...for now anyway. Great blog! Keep up the posts...I'll be checking regularly. -Justin

9:44 PM

 
Blogger chrisTopher b. said...

Justin,
Don't worry about the website...let me know whenever you have time to get it going, and I'd love to contribute to it.

10:17 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home