A brief insight into the adventure that is my life.

Sunday, June 11, 2006

Brasileiros (Brazilians)

I mentioned in my previous post that I had met a lot of Brazilians, and added that they have names that are difficult to remember. There's a lot more to Brazilians than their complicated names, however. All the people I've met have been extremely amiable and hospitable. Meeting all of my 'amigos novos' (new friends) has been my favorite part of the trip by far. Here's a snapshot of a few of the Brazilians I've had the pleasure of meeting. Duda, the guy I'm living with for my first week here, is the one closest to the camera.



That picture was taken in a beautiful apartment, which is located on the top floor of a building in the middle of Sao Paulo. We went there yesterday for a 'churrasco' (barbeque). The apartment and the view of the city were both stunning. Below are a couple of pictures taken in the same room.




2 Comments:

Blogger Chadventure said...

I had a dream last night that my Kazakhstan group went to Brazil on a mission trip and we saw you there. It was pretty rad to say the least.

Amazing pics.

3:19 PM

 
Blogger chrisTopher b. said...

The Kazakstan group in Brazil! That would be the definition of rad. Thanks for the comments!

8:47 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home