A brief insight into the adventure that is my life.

Friday, June 09, 2006

Minha casa por um semana (My house for a week)

The house I'm staying in for the first week is absolutely beautiful. Duda's (Duda is Eduardo's nickname, by the way) mom is an interior decorator, and everything in the house is aesthetically pleasing, to say the least. Here's a picture I snapped in their living room...it's just a small taste of the incredible decor.



There is a breathtaking view of the city from Duda's backyard.



As you can see, I am very forunate to have such accomdations for the first week while I'm here. I still don't know exactly where I'll stay for the entire two months, but I'm sure God will allow something to fall in place just in time. He has already provided so much to make this trip fall into place, and I'm learning to trust Him to come through instead of worrying about details.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home