A brief insight into the adventure that is my life.

Thursday, June 15, 2006

A Day Off

Today instead of going to work, I decided to steal the World Cup trophy. Then I found a machine like the one in the movie 'Honey I Blew Up the Kids,' and I made the trophy really big.



In all seriousness, today was a Brazilian holiday, so I didn't have to work. I played soccer again at Escola do Futuro, and then later in the day I actually ended up going to SBT to watch the taping of an episode of Idolos (The Brazilain version of American Idol). I didn't understand anything that was said throughout the entire show, but it was a lot of fun being a part of the audience and watching the production.



The Idolos studio, by the way, is where I watched Brazil's first game of the World Cup the other day. They put the game on all of the Idolos TVs, and a lot of SBT employees gathered around to cheer on their team.


5 Comments:

Blogger Chadventure said...

Smuggle that trophy into the US, and by the US I mean my apartment on East.

2:10 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Chris! Great blog, i am loving it and glad you are experiencing all that! Sounds incredible, eat it up! Sam (White guy from the smaller country of Bolivia next door who now goes to Liberty.)

3:11 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Chris!!!!!!!!
Your site is beautiful. It makes me want to go to Brazil. I am so glad you are having this experience. I can't wait to show this site to Bob. I'll be talking to you regularly. Have a good day.
Donna

9:48 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

What an incredible day! Sounds like fun! Love, Mom

11:00 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Chris,
I love you! I am so happy for you also. My prayers are with you daily and I know you are making many memorable times there in Brazil. You are such an awesome inspiration to me and others I am sure. May God continue to bless you as you spread His Good News abroad!
tressi

7:35 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home