A brief insight into the adventure that is my life.

Tuesday, June 27, 2006

Quick Hello

Hey everyone! I was able to sneak away for couple of minutes to make a quick post. This week has gone well so far in the Idolos house. Last night I got out the New Testament I bought that has English and Portuguese on each page. A couple of the contestants were really interested in it...I think mainly because they want to learn English as much as I want to learn Portuguese. But regardless of their motives, a couple of them were reading short passages out loud, first in Portuguese and then in English. I hope that they will be interested in it enough to want to read a little more tonight. I need to run, thanks for checking in, and as always I´ll try to post as much as possible.

3 Comments:

Blogger Chadventure said...

I'm praying for you, brother.

1:39 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Chris!
Glad to hear that you are doing well and having fun. Keep following God and everything else will fall into place. He is certainly blessing you with some awesome opportunities!
*Tiffany Faw

1:11 PM

 
Blogger Michael Harrison said...

Praying for you, BOWMAN. Trust you are seeing God work and learning much along the way. Keep up... Colossians 3:2 ... and let it flow through you!
Pastor MICHAEL (James 1:5)

3:28 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home