A brief insight into the adventure that is my life.

Friday, July 14, 2006

Quick Story

Two posts in one day...how rare! I found another computer, and I have just a few minutes to post again. Nothing profound is coming to mind right now, so I`ll just tell a quick story...

Earlier this week my friend Felipe got to stop by the Idolos house. I was showing him around the courtyard area, and we noticed this little ball that was made out of some type of porcelain. Neither of us really knew why it was there, but I guess it was some sort of exterior decoration. "Let`s play soccer," he said. I kicked the ball up to him, and then he tried to kick it back. Unfortuneately the ball never made it back to me, because it shattered when it touched his foot.



We walked back into the house with sheepish smiles on our faces, and I asked if I was going to be fired. Thankfully, I still have my job, and my adventures at SBT will not cease quite yet.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

good times, good times!!!

great picture...

fez

9:15 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Looks like you are having a great time in Brazil! Making new friends, doing new things, breaking things!, and seeing & seeking God in all His splendor! What an adventure you are having! All of us here in COMS miss you! Vicki

7:54 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yo Chris,
Long time no speak. Great to key in on your great adventure. I bet you are having the time of your life. One thing I can say from my travels, I bet you will capture some memories and experiences that will last the rest of your life.
May God's grace keep you and bring you home safely.
Ben

8:54 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home